1. First, click on the wheel icon on the top right by your profile picture, and select Connected Applications. Connected Applications can also be found under Metrics & Projects navigation menu.
2. Once in Connected Applications, click on the "+" icon pictured below to add a connected application. Fill out the fields on the right-hand side. You will create a name for this integration and also select "Jira" from the dropdown of Software or Provider. Lastly, you can decide if you want everyone, no one, or only some users to have access to this integration.
3. Once JIRA has been added, you can authenticate your JIRA integration by clicking on the unlocked icon and entering your login information:
4. Then create a goal. You can do this by clicking the "+" icon on your Dashboard or on the Metrics & Projects menu as pictured:
5. Select "Metric Integration Goal (Automatic Update)" and click the Next button:
Then select JIRA as the integration:
6. Finally, you will see some options such as:
And then you can select from more various options. Here is an example of "simple report":
Please sign in to leave a comment.