- Click on "More" on the left menu and then "Integrations", you will see a list of all the service providers Results integrates with
- Click in the checkbox next to the name of the Hubspot integration "First Hubspot" to "Enable" the integration
- Once the integration is enabled, click on the padlock icon to "Authenticate" the integration, this should open a new window with the login screen for the integration provider you are trying to authenticate (Hubspot login screen will be opened)
- Login with the credentials of the user with permissions to access the data you are wanting to import into RESULTS.com
- Once "Enabled" and "Authenticated", the integration options should look like the one shown below - with a check mark indicating the integration is enabled and a green 'locked' padlock icon indicating that the integration has been successfully "Authenticated" (please refresh the page if you do not see the integration authenticated)
Please sign in to leave a comment.