RESULTS.com doesn't currently support meetings on our mobile app, however, did you know that you can access the RESULTS.com software from your mobile browser?
To access your meeetings go to https://get.results.com/meetings on your mobile browser - whether you have an Android, Windows phone, Blackberry or iOS.
Realize however, that no matter how big the screen is on your mobile device, web browsing on your smartphone just doesn't match the ease of browsing on a full sized computer screen with a mouse and keyboard. It's never going to be perfect, but in a pinch you can quickly access the software to join or contribute to a meeting on the go.
TIP: Make sure you bookmark the URL and save it in your mobile browser. Better yet, save it the bookmark as a shortcut icon so that you can access it from your mobile home screen.
Here’s how to do that below:
Chrome mobile browser
Chrome mobile browser
1. First, browse to the site for which you wish to make a bookmark.
2. Click on the menu option (3 dots) and click "add to home screen".
1. Open the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet and go to the web page that you would like to create a bookmark for
2. Hit the settings button – it’s three vertical dots, locating in the top right of the screen – from here press the “star” symbo
3. Pressing the star symbol will bring you into the bookmarks menu. From here you can edit the web page’s name and select which bookmarks folder you want to save it into.
4. From here go back to the Browser settings menu, and then open the Bookmarks folder. From here locate your newly created bookmark and press and hold your finger on the bookmark you want to place on your home screen. Once you’ve done this you will see a new menu appear and in the list will be an option Add to Home screen. Press this option
5. That’s it. You’ve done it. All you need to do now is move the bookmark to where you want it on your home screen. This can be done by pressing + holding + dragging the your new bookmark icon.
iOS (Apple Safari)
1. Browse to the website for which you wish to make a bookmark.
2. Now hit the Share button: it's the icon in the middle at the bottom of the page. It represents a page with an arrow coming out of it (as shown immediately below).
3. You'll see nine icons, three rows of three. The middle icon in the middle row will be the favicon of the site you are on. Underneath is the message 'Add to Home
Screen'. Hit this icon
4. This takes you through to the Add to Home page. You'll see the site favicon on the left hand side, and a text field to the right. This picks out the first few letters of the site's description, and the contents of the field will be used on your phone- or tablet's home screen as the description. In the case of PC Advisor, our site description starts with the words 'Technology reviews...' This is less than ideal as a two word description, so we deleted the text and changed it to 'PC Advisor' using the onscreen keyboard at the bottom of the page. When you are happy with the description click 'Add', in the top righthand corner of the screen.
5. Now when you go to your iPhone- or iPad's home screen you'll see your chosen site's bookmark. By default it will appear as the final icon in all of your home pages. To move it, hold down on the icon until all the icons on your home pages start jumping around with black crosses on their top left hand corners. Then whilst still holding down drag the icon to the position you would like it to take, and release.
1. Browse to a website, or highlight the item that you want to create a shortcut for.
2. Press the key > Add to Home Screen.
To change the name of the shortcut, type a new name.
To change the location where the shortcut appears, change the Location field.
To add the shortcut to your Favorites panel, select the Mark as Favorite checkbox.
3. Click Add.
1. Open the website you want to pin.
2. Tap More , then tap Pin to Start.
Please sign in to leave a comment.