Following are the different methods and steps to update a detailed history KPI goal:
- From “Me Page” Click on the goal to which you want to add data. In this case, we will select “Customer NPS Score” goal.
- Click on the "Table Icon" below “History”
- The table view page opens which displays the previously entered data points along with the input fields for new date and data points.
- Click on the “Date” field to select date for the data point.
- Enter the data point in the “Value” field and click “Add”
- The entered data point will be displayed in the current value according to the “Goal calculation” settings and the “Threshold limits”. In this case “Sum goal calculation” which displays a current value of “100” in green color.